Terms of Service
Last Updated: March 01, 2021
INSURANCE ADVERTISING MASTERS, LLC
You must also pay the applicable registration fees for a Product before you may use or access such Product
If you do not satisfy any of the foregoing eligibility requirements, you may not use or access the Products or the Website.
Product Registration and Security
The Company reserves the right to withdraw or amend any Product, and any service or material provided through any Product or the Website, in its sole discretion without notice. The Company will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of any Product or the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, the Company may restrict access to some aspects of any Product or the Website, or any Product or the Website entirely, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
To use and access the Website, the Products and related resources, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of and access to the Website and the Products that all the information you provide in connection with the Website and any Product is correct, current, and complete.
In order to use and access a Product, you must create a User Account, including establishing a user ID and password. You agree to regard your User Account and login information as confidential, and not to disclose such information to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that your User Account is personal to you, and agree not to provide any other person with access to any Product or portions thereof, including by using your User Account or login information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your User Account or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing your User Account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your login information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, the Products, and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright and trademark, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms of Service permit you a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, revocable license to use and access the Website and the Products solely for your personal, non commercial use. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material provided in connection with the Products or on the Company’s Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of any Product – including related materials – for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If the Company provides desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- If the Company provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from any Product or the Company’s Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from any Product or the Website.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of a Product or any services or materials available through the Company’s Website.
- Any use of material on the Company’s Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of a Product or the Website in breach of the Terms of Service, your right to use the Product or the Website will stop immediately and you must, at the Company’s option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title, or interest in or to a Product or any content on the Company’s Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of a Product or the Company’s Website not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
You must not use any trademarks of the Company without the prior written permission of the Company
You agree not to use or access the Products or the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Products or the Website, or which, as determined by the Company, may harm the Company or users of the Products or the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Products or the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Products or the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Products or the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Products or the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Products or the Website.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Products or the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Products or the Website, the server on which the Products are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Products or the Website.
- Attack the Products or the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Products or the Website.
The Products and the Website may contain messaging functionality, personal web pages or profiles, forums, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services“) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Products or the Website.
Any User Contribution you post on or through the Products or the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution, you grant the Company and its affiliates and service providers, and each of their and its respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
- The Company is not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Products or the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
The Company has the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contribution for any or no reason in its sole discretion.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the Company has the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Products or the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations.
Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age. Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person. Violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations. Be likely to deceive any person. Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act. Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person. Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization. Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising. Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by the Company or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Reliance Reliance on Product and Website Content
The information presented on or through the Products and the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. The Company does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. The Company disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other user of the Products or the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any contents thereof.
The Products and the Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. The Company is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to Course Content
The Company may update the content of the Products or the Website from time to time, but the content thereof is not necessarily complete or up-to-date at any given time. Any of the material provided through the Products or the Website may be out of date at any given time, and the Company is under no obligation to update such material.
Linkage to the Products and the Website; Social Media Features
You may link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the Company’s reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of the Company without the Company’s express consent.
The Products may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content made available through the Products. Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, via the Products. Cause limited portions of content made available through the Products to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by the Company and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
You agree to cooperate with the Company in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. The Company reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The Company may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in its discretion.
Links from the Products or the Website
If the Products or the Website contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. The Company has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Product or the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Products and the Website is based in in the United States. The Company currently provides the Products and the Website for use only by persons located in the United States. The Company makes no claims that the Products or the Website or any content thereof is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Products or the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Products or the
Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for
compliance with local laws.
To use and access the Products, you must pay the applicable registration fee through a current and valid payment method. You represent and warrant to Company that such information is true and accurate and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. ALL PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
You hereby authorize Company to bill your payment instrument in accordance with the terms of the applicable Product (as well as any applicable taxes), and you further agree to pay any charges so incurred.
You acknowledge and agree that the applicable fee, including taxes, for the Product “Advertising Mastery” will be billed to you via a one-time payment, unless otherwise agreed in writing by you and the Company.
You acknowledge and agree that the applicable fee, including taxes, for the Product “Lead Gen Fast Track” will be billed to you via an Initial Registration Fee as well as a monthly Subscription Fee for your continued use of said Product in accordance with the terms of said Product. You may purchase Lead Gen Fast Track by paying the Initial Registration Fee and paying the Subscription Fee in advance on a monthly basis.
The Company many change the price of its Products, including the Subscription Fee for Lead Gen Fast Track, from time-to-time and will communicate any such price changes to you in advance. Subject to applicable law, you will accept the new fees for Lead Gen Fast Track by your affirmative consent or by continuing to use Lead Gen Fast Track after the price changes takes effect. If you do not agree to the price change, you may cancel your Lead Gen Fast Track subscription prior to the price change taking effect. Your Lead Gen Fast Track subscription will automatically renew at the end of each month, unless cancelled prior to the end of the then current month. Your cancellation of your Lead Gen Fast Track subscription will take effect the day after the last day of the then-current month. No refunds are available for partial month subscriptions to Lead Gen Fast Track.
If you dispute any charges you must let Company know within sixty (60) days after the date that Company charges you. Company reserves the right to change its prices. You are responsible for all taxes associated with the Services and Products other than taxes based on Company’s net income.
Customers should contact the following email address if at any time they are dissatisfied or have questions concerning the Products. Any requests related to Customers dissatisfaction will be addressed on a case by case basis, however, the Company is under no obligation to address or respond to such dissatisfaction: email@example.com.
The Products and related services provided by Company shall be provided on a non-exclusive basis. Company does not agree to any terms that may be construed as precluding or limiting in any way the rights of Company or its owners, managers, or agents, or any of their affiliates to provide any products or services of any kind or nature whatsoever to any person or entity as they may deem appropriate in their sole discretion.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you understand and agree that company or its affiliates may engage in one or more businesses which may directly compete with you or your business and may solicit without any restrictions any of your employees, agents, vendors, or customers.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that the Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet through the Products or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Company’s Website for any reconstruction of any lost data.
NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE PRODUCTS, THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PRODUCTS OR THE WEBSITE, OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED THROUGH THE PRODUCTS OR THE WEBSITE, OR ON ANY CONTENT LINKED THERETO.
YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS, THE WEBSITE, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PRODUCTS OR THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE PRODUCTS, THE WEBSITE, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PRODUCTS OR THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS OR THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE PRODUCTS, THE WEBSITE, THEIR CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PRODUCTS OR THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKE THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE PRODUCTS OR THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PRODUCTS OR THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THE PRODUCTS, THE WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT LINKED THERETO, ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PRODUCTS OR THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PRODUCTS OR THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
State of Nebraska or any other jurisdiction).
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and severability
Your Comments and Concerns
The Products and the Website are operated by Insurance Advertising Masters, LLC.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Products or the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.